Selling With IMPACT
An interactive two-day workshop on sales presentation skills
The most successful sales professionals are skilled at building relationships, exploring customer needs, and presenting information about products and services in a way that generates interest and gains commitment.
Sadly, too many salespeople, well-versed in the features and benefits of their own products and services, talk too much and fall into the following common traps:
Failure to engage the customer
Failure to listen
Failure to handle tension
Is it any wonder that sales presentations fail to produce the desired results?
Tero's flagship training program, IMPACT: How To Speak Your Way To Success has been customized for the unique needs of sales professionals.
It is designed to polish presentation and communication skills while overcoming common barriers to sales effectiveness.
- Discover how you are perceived by others.
- Recognize the verbal and non-verbal messages you send.
- Learn the secrets about body language.
- Incorporate the most recent, relevant research to add IMPACT when presenting.
- Conquer fear and prevent nervousness from affecting delivery.
- Master the physical skills that convey confidence and conviction to your audience.
- Organize and visualize material so listeners understand and retain more.
- Use different learning styles to customize presentations to specific audiences.
- Think clearly under pressure and handle difficult questions and situations.
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)
Email: [email protected]