Providing Performance Feedback
An interactive one-day workshop for providing employees with feedback
To achieve the greatest possible results, employees need a method of communicating with their leader in which both parties dialogue expectations, measure progress against goals and discuss ways to improve.
Informal performance feedback and the formal performance review are two opportunities to accomplish this task.
- Establish formal and informal systems of communication
- Provide method of rating employee performance
- Prepare for providing performance feedback
- Learn the art of coaching and behavioral feedback
- Work together with employees to set performance goals
- Address poor performance and skill gaps
- Establish system for follow up
- Safeguard against common problems
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)
Email: [email protected]